What’s better than a fruity cocktail on a hot summer day? Nothing. Nothing is better.
Despite their tastiness, your typical restaurant cocktail tends to be pretty high in added sugar…and let’s be honest, you’re probably not going to have just one. Drinking lots of sugar might make you feel great in the moment, but you’ll probably be feeling pretty cranky and sluggish later on. That’s why I created a berry kombucha cocktail for you guys! It’s delicious, refreshing and summery, without tons of sugar! Definitely a win-win type of recipe in my book.
What also makes this kombucha cocktail great is that it requires only a few ingredients. It features Perrier Sparkling Water and Humm Kombucha, with just a little bit of tequila and some frozen berries to flavor it up even more and keep it cold. And hey, if you’re not a drinker, you can simply leave the alcohol out for a little kombucha mocktail. It tastes great with or without the booze, and I promise it’s JUST as much fun.
Alright, what are you waiting for?! Go make yourself this kombucha cocktail!
- 1 can of Perrier Sparkling Water (strawberry flavor)
- ½ bottle of Hum Kombucha (strawberry flavor)
- ¼ - ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 oz of tequila (vodka would also work) - optional
- Any extra garnish of your choice. Mint or basil would taste great!
- Pour the sparkling water, kombucha, and tequila into a glass and mix well.
- Add the frozen berries and any extra garnish.
- Enjoy and drink responsibly 😉